Have a house in Mansfield you need to sell? We buy houses in Mansfield
We buy houses in Mansfield and all over the DFW metroplex. In fact one of the owners was born and raised in Mansfield. Locally owned and operated, we are very familiar with the area and values which makes us a good choice when selling your property.
We buy houses in all Mansfield neighborhoods and in any condition.
Getting a house ready to sell on the market through a realtor can be expensive, frustrating, and time consuming. Not everyone has the time, patience, and money for that.
If you have a property that is not quite ready to list for the top of market price through an agent we may be a solution for you.
We buy houses in Mansfield as is: No repairs, clean outs, or updates needed. Leave the hard part to us!
Number of active properties
With all the properties available to choose from in Mansfield it’s important to have yours stand out. Updating your property is a good way to stand out; however, that is not always an option due to the cost and time associated with repairs.
If you are unable to do repairs and updates to make your house stand out, you may have it sit on the market for much longer. This can add up in expenses, especially if the property is currently not occupied.
Percent that take price cuts
When a property is listed and not as updated as comparable properties you may also be subject to lower offers, or needing to continuously lower your price until you are able to get the property sold.
Selling with an agent vs Selling to Metroplex Homebuyers
Listing with a real estate agent
- Average days on market in DFW in 52 days
- Average Closing is 30 days after contract signing
- Average listing in DFW 10 - 30 showings
- Must clean and mantain a showable property
- Only recently updated properties get top dollar
- You will receive post inspection repair requests
- House must meet lander appraisals
- You pay realtor comissions
- You pay the closing costs
- Buyer picks closing date
- We can make you an offer today
- We can close in as few as 7 days
- We only need to see the house once to make an offer
- No need to clean up or clean out
- We buy as - is
- We buy as - is, which means no repairs, clean up, or clean out
- We do not require appraisal
- We do not charge any fees or commisions
- We pay the closing costs
- You pick your closing date
All of the factors above are taking place while you are also paying a real estate agent a commission, not to mention time is money and the longer the property sits the more it may cost you. At the end of the day you may end up with a lower price that you had originally anticipated. If the property is one that needs work or updates, there is a good chance you will still end up selling to an investor but will also have to pay 6% in realtor commissions. Sell to us today, no commissions, no fees, no closing costs, just hassle free quick closing!
How It Works
Selling your home to Metroplex Homebuyers is easy and worry-free
- Step 1Tell us about your property in 5 - 10 minutes.
- Step 2Pick the best time for a 30 minute walk-thru.
- Step 3Receive a fair, no-obligation offer.
- Step 4You pick the time and place for your closing.
Why Sell to Metroplex Homebuyers?
Why Do People Sell to Us?
- No Work
No Repairs, No Updates, No Staging, No Cleaning
- More Money
No Commissions, No Fees, No Closings Costs
- No Stress
No Listings, No Showings, No Negotiating, No Waiting
Family owned and operated Metroplex Homebuyers was founded in 2011 and has grown to be one of the most reputable homebuyers in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex. To date we have bought over 700 properties and that number is continuously growing. We pride ourselves on the way we do business. We are an information forward company so that when it comes to decision time you know you are making the right choice.